corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Irmscher Pre-97 Front Bumper Splitter & Irmscher Side Skirts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Irmscher Pre-97 Front Bumper Splitter & Irmscher Side Skirts
EarlofBarnet

User status: Offline
30th Dec 08 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just bought a Sport with some Irmscher parts on, that I am looking to remove and sell on (to help fund repairs to the car).

Genuine Irmscher Pre-97 Front Bumper Splitter
Already removed from car. In good condition and fitted well to bumper. Poor paint job, but I'm sure the new owner would want to re-paint it anyway. £75

Genuine Irmscher Side Skirts
Still on car, but will be removed shortly. Again, in excellent condition and fit nice and straight to side of car and arches. I'll take a lot of care removing these to ensure they stay 'straight'. Not 100% sure on how well they've been painted, but will get some close up pics posted shortly. £75

Both parts can be collected or be posted by courier. I've got over 200 positive feedbacks on eBay (username Performancehoses), so I can be trusted to be genuine. Payment can be taken by Paypal, Cheque or Postal Order.

If anyone wants any more pictures etc, just let me know

My friend also runs a bodyshop, so parts could be rubbed down and primed and/or painted to your cars colour at cost.
EarlofBarnet

2nd Jan 09 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMP!
Sandsy

2nd Jan 09 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much for them both posted?
EarlofBarnet

2nd Jan 09 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make me an offer

They need to go to help fund the refurbishment of the car.
davieslim

2nd Jan 09 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deffo take the skirts, give me a txt the minute there off

david
EarlofBarnet

2nd Jan 09 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No probs. Going up to the garage tomorrow, so should hopefully have them off and ready to go for Monday

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Irmscher Pre-97 Front Bumper Splitter & Irmscher Side Skirts 25 database queries in 0.0070920 seconds