corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sport
donkeyding

User status: Offline
31st Dec 08 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im selling my 1996 corsa sport, ive only had the car a few months but the missus wants to come on my insurance n she scared her self when she had a go, any ways its a 1996 corsa sport in red,
with 103k on the clocks. its just had a service including spark plugs, ht leads, oil filter, oil rocker cover gasket etc. it had a few dints which ive started to bog out but
havent had time to fin off. its superb runner and never let me down and its so much fun to drive. the car doesnt come with the alloys on it that are in the pics. just come with steelies. its also got a air filter and stainless back box that its that old. im looking for £600 (for the forum rules) for the car ono or make me an offer with the alloys left on, alloys are 15'' with
new tyres on that has only done 200 miles or so, as you can guess near as damn perfect.
only issue with the car is that the heater matrix has broke, can get hold of 1 for £40 of ebay and isnt o big of a job.

willing to sell wheels seperatly, just make an offer.

any more info ring me on 07826850031 and ask for dave.

thanks for looking

have plenty of pics just ask and can email them, any interest call me as i dont get chance to get online often

[Edited on 05-01-2009 by Fonz]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport 25 database queries in 0.0065541 seconds