corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » roque santa cruz

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author roque santa cruz
jonnysri

User status: Offline
1st Jan 09 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after 5/6 games with big sam in charge and he hasnt played him once.

hes definitely going. but where?

my guess is man city
fir3vip3r

1st Jan 09 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think hes a good player tbf, seems a little small fry for man city who want all the big names??
J da Silva

2nd Jan 09 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They won't attract big names whilst 16th in the league I'm afraid, all the big names will come when the league position improves, Robinho just wanted out of Madrid, which was a bad move looking at it now because the guy he wanted out of his game was sacked 5months after he left the Bernabeu
nik

2nd Jan 09 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good premier league striker, nothing more. Not good enough for a side with aspirations such as City's. Same applies to Wayne Bridge, they have already bought a load of shite in Jo etc I would be moving him, Benjani, Vassel etc out and signing real quality.
strick206

2nd Jan 09 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They aren't good enough to sign real quality, robinho made a mistake going there

Huntelaar said no chance when they bid for him and he's only proven in bloody holland

There only hope is to build a decent squad over the next two years and push for the UEFA cup places, once they get there, they can start to get semi-big names in, but it will be atleast 3 years before they are even competing for fourth place
ed_jones

3rd Jan 09 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

roque is injured at the mo. reccuring injury picked up in a pre match warm up

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » roque santa cruz 24 database queries in 0.0082741 seconds