corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Arden blue corsa b 1.4 sport SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden blue corsa b 1.4 sport SOLD
luvuk

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 09 at 01:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a corsa b 1.4 sport in arden blue for sale. it has in a car accident in july which caused damage to the drivers side, i have been driving it un untill november when the mot ran out and purchased a new vehicle. i was planning on repairing it and making it my new project after christmas, but unfortantly now i have to move out, therefore i have to raise money for a deposit. i am based in derby and viewings are welcome. it has no MOT and it still has tax on it which i will be taking off if not sold by the end of the month. it has got a new exgust fitted by kwik fit form the engine all the way back. i am looking for around £500

any more questions are welcome, i will be puting on pictures soon

contact me, Sarah, on 07875355428 Thank You

[Edited on 03-01-2009 by luvuk]

[Edited on 11-01-2009 by luvuk]

[Edited on 15-01-2009 by luvuk]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Arden blue corsa b 1.4 sport SOLD 25 database queries in 0.0065219 seconds