corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » flame red corsa sport project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author flame red corsa sport project
SRI-LEE

User status: Offline
4th Jan 09 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just bought this today off a mate for £50! absolute bargain in my opinion its a 1.4 16 valve sport 96,000 miles looks pink in the pics but there off my phone its actually red lol, has been stood for a few months bodywork is mint on it no rust on any of the body just a little bit on the boot but its all dent free ,needs whole new interior its got a bad water leak and its all gone abit mouldy on the seats e.t.c so new interior and seals needed it did have a power flow exhaust on but i bought that off him for my car when he was breaking it ,did also have four alloys on but he wanted to keep them so just put wheels had lying around on , its been lowerd 40 mm all round i think and has uprated shocks which il be putting on mine tho lol,anyway a few pics and will post more up as pragress happens i think the cambelt has snapped but will be taking covers off and head next weekend to find out the damage just gonna spend time on it everynow and then as its going to be my brothers next car when his insurance runs out on his current one

piccies

chris_gilly

4th Jan 09 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like a good project mate, bargain!
daymoon
Premium Member

4th Jan 09 at 17:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bargain.

looks like it needs bonnet spraid?

get it extended at the same time, use heat gun on arches, some alloys and its done outside imho.
Rybo

4th Jan 09 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get on lee!!! how many of my wheels did you take ya bugar??
hoping to have better time on mine next week...come buy this pile of parts from my house when im back wednesday!!
SRI-LEE

5th Jan 09 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by daymoon
bargain.

looks like it needs bonnet spraid?

get it extended at the same time, use heat gun on arches, some alloys and its done outside imho.

yeah has a got a slight scratch on so maybe will do what you sed going to smooth the boot aswell, haha ryan we only took the 2 gsi alloys the other 2 steelies were his lol,yeah man wel be having all them bits off you
adz_gsi

5th Jan 09 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

more like flame pink to me
Rybo

5th Jan 09 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is but you cant grumble for 50 quid...nothing a good polish (every month) wont sort eh lee
SRI-LEE

5th Jan 09 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its my phone lol it actyual is redd not pink just needs a polish to make it shiny red £50 i aint complainin
AndyCorsaSport

5th Jan 09 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know what id be doing with that for 50 quid, cheap suspension/coilovers, strip to death and make a nice little track car.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » flame red corsa sport project 24 database queries in 0.0106952 seconds