corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Volk Racing CV Pro's

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Volk Racing CV Pro's
Corsa_Sport21

User status: Offline
7th Jan 09 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok this is a much regretable sale but i dont see the point in keeping these.Ive had a look on google at mk3s on 15s and to get them looking good on my car would require going quite a bit lower(on coilovers) and having a wee stretch on the tyres,and i really dont want to do that as the car is a daily driver and was bought for comfort.I also really like the wheels i have on at the moment but 2 of them require tyres,and so do the Volks,but tyres for the current wheels are more important.

Now the wheels are as stated above,made by Rays Engineering.Pretty rare to get hold of.The condition of them is near mint.All they require is a good 5 mins of Autosol to get them back to their former glory.They are 3 peice split rims.The centres are in good condition with no flaking paint or chips.All 4 wheels still have the original Volk Racing stickers on the spokes and on the outer rims.The outer rims are also mint and still highly polished.A quick buff will remove the small dirt marks that have happened while they were sitting in a shed.Even if you dont have a spare 5mins,they are still good to go as is and still shiney.No laquer peel.The wheels are 16+ years old and you wouldnt think that by looking at them.

The PCD is 5x100,ET 37 and 6.5" wide and the wheels are 15".Dont know the centre bore size but i can find out and i do know they are bigger than 57.1mm(VW bore size)but nothing a set of spigot rings wont sort(depending on the car they go on).They are also very lightweight.Forged iirc.

Only problem to mention is 1 of the wheels has a very small bit of kerbing,but its hardly noticeable and the camera cant pick it up(its that small)and it would be hidden by the tyre anyway.Most likely to have happened when getting a tyre replaced or removed.

Pics.....

Kerb mark

There is no centre caps or tyres,and the cat isnt included in the sale.

The price.Im after £140.Cheap at that price.Worth quite a bit more.

I would prefer a cash sale but will consider £70 and 2x 195 45 16 tyres.

They would shift quicker on the Jap forums but im not a member of any and dont want to sign up just to sell them as people get a bit warry of 1st posts that are just for selling something,and most forums dont allow it.If some1 is on any Jap forums,feel free to copy and paste and fire them up for me.

Nik.

Edit,the pics make it look like the rims are scratched to fuk,but they arent,thats just the dirt marks or shadows of small parts that could be Autosol'd out.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Volk Racing CV Pro's 25 database queries in 0.0091250 seconds