corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » has suicide ever crossed your mind? and what are your thoughts on it?

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author has suicide ever crossed your mind? and what are your thoughts on it?
Gaz

User status: Offline
11th Jan 09 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has it ever crossed my mind seriously? No,

Have I ever thought how I may do it if I ever got so messed up it was the only way out? Yes, Not for the purpose of using it. But I think if it was your last actions on this earth then I would want to do it properly and inform all of the loved ones why.

Would I ever disclose how I would do it? Never.

Apology's to people who may think my post is slightly wrong in context. It is meant seriously and not as one of those "Teen Fame" things you seen on TV last year...
alan-g-w

11th Jan 09 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But don't you think that as soon as you explain it to your loved ones they'll immediately try to dissuade you from doing it?

I know I'd never be allowed to take my own life if I mentioned it to family and friends - but if people don't have these things you can see how it looks like a feasible option. But you'd need to be a sad, sad person to take your own life over trying to meet new friends.
Gaz

11th Jan 09 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
But don't you think that as soon as you explain it to your loved ones they'll immediately try to dissuade you from doing it?

I know I'd never be allowed to take my own life if I mentioned it to family and friends - but if people don't have these things you can see how it looks like a feasible option. But you'd need to be a sad, sad person to take your own life over trying to meet new friends.

Who said I would inform them in person???

TBH, I'm happy with my life so I don't think this bridge would ever be crossed for me.
alan-g-w

11th Jan 09 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then I would call that cowardice.
Shell
Premium Member

11th Jan 09 at 19:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really dislike threads like this.
Hammer

11th Jan 09 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I would rate health above every other single factor of life and if you have it, sort the rest out.

Listen to the gaffer
Liam

11th Jan 09 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope. Never.
Jamie

11th Jan 09 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by John
You don't need balls, you need balls to face the problems and sort them out.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » has suicide ever crossed your mind? and what are your thoughts on it? 23 database queries in 0.0129380 seconds