corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear engine mount bolt snapped

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear engine mount bolt snapped
chingy876

User status: Offline
9th Jan 09 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i have jus bought a 2lt corsa and the rear engine mount bolt has snapped off inside the engine this has caused the engine to fall back and is resting on my gear linkage which jus pops out of place when its put bak in place so this cannot be fixed untill the bolt is drilled out and the whole re tapped (not that i wud drive it without the rear engine mount bolt inplace anyway , im located in nottingham and was woundering if anyone knows anywhere i could get this fixed for cheap (just novas and corsa's is closed down now before any1 recomends it i appriciate any help given

New Poll