corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Arden Blue 1.4 16V Sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden Blue 1.4 16V Sport
tazzer-t

User status: Offline
9th Jan 09 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale a 1998 sport. The car did a piston in November. I got a 2nd hand engine at 46,000 miles (mileage can be confirmed with salvage yard). I put a new clutch, water pump, timing belt, head gasket set plus new head bolts along with new front brake pads. The car was up and running and I did about 400 miles in it when I realised water was mixing with the oil.

My mechanic has gone to work away so I've decided to sell it as I can't afford garage prices. The car is clean and tidy. It's currently lowered all round on apex springs (40mm). The nearside drive shaft is dripping slightly. Theres also the original cylinder head, starter, alternator, manifold pipes, various cogs and different bolts. It's taxed and tested till the end of April. The car is a runner but hasn't been used since the problem arose.

Offers (sensible) around £1000. A lot of time and money has been put into this car.

I've got some 15" BK Racing alloys and a scorpion monza back box which will be sold seperately unless the buyer wants these at an additional cost.
Otherwise it will be sold with just the apex springs and standard parts.

Call on 07887897973 for more details or U2U with any questions

[Edited on 10-01-2009 by tazzer-t]

[Edited on 10-01-2009 by tazzer-t]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Arden Blue 1.4 16V Sport 25 database queries in 0.0084441 seconds