corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa sport 1.4 1999 model Cheap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa sport 1.4 1999 model Cheap
jplatt

User status: Offline
   12th Jan 09 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa sport 1.4 1999 model on a 'T' plate in Black. 80,000 miles. No service history. Currently no tax and test but dont let this put you off, a very tidy car. Air con model. Not been messed with so a very original car. For spares or repairs due to the fact that the original engine was replaced due to the head gasket going on the original, at this point i then bought the car. I later found out that when replacing the engine the wiring loom had been ripped, so i replaced the wiring loom and got the car going. This is as far as i got due to the fact as i am now at Uni and just dont have the time. Needs fan belt, etc fastening back on. New fan belt, cam belt, oil filter, etc supplied within sale. Please ring for more details. £550 ono. 07972 499039. Please send me your mobile number if you require pictures. Quick sale required. Thanks. Located at Holme on Spalding moore near Howden.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa sport 1.4 1999 model Cheap 25 database queries in 0.0083020 seconds