corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » S15 Silvia - NOW SOLD!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author S15 Silvia - NOW SOLD!!!
WATSON

User status: Offline
12th Jan 09 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

S15 silvia spec S, 99 on an S plate with 55000 miles. 3 owners and fully HPI clear (have a print out). Being a spec S it’s the base model automatic which comes with the SR20DE engine. It is a totally standard car, with no modifications, being spec S you know that it’s not been ragged all its days. Car drives really well and still feels like new. I bought it because it is a totally standard unmolested straight car, perfect base for what I had in mind.

Car comes with MOT till March 09, had the mot tester look over it and he said all good, should pass another no problem

Spec on the car
SR20DE
Auto with O/D
4 owners Inc me
HPI clear
CD player
Air conditioning

The only bad bits on the car are:
Has the VVT rattle, which all SR motors are prone to (plenty info on SXOC) it’s deemed not detrimental to the car, most people just put up with it. For those who don’t know it’s a rattle on cold start-up but when drive is engaged it goes away and only comes back now and again, until another cold start. I was planning on changing the engine anyway.
My divvy mate fell and hit the rear quarter glass square in the middle, shattering it. Never caught the paintwork whatsoever so just needs one on the driver’s side.
The only other thing I seen was two bits on the bonnet were the lacquer has peeled 10p size.

£2900

[Edited on 13-01-2009 by WATSON]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » S15 Silvia - NOW SOLD!!! 25 database queries in 0.0075228 seconds