corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bike Day - What do you think of this?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bike Day - What do you think of this?
gooner_47

User status: Offline
14th Jan 09 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This seller apparently imports single speed bikes from America, I only want something really cheap to use instead of my mountain bike to commute to work - how does this look to you - any good? If you look at his other items he's got a couple of others for sale as well in different colours:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fixed-gear-fixie-single-speed-track-wheel-bike-Blkred_W0QQitemZ280301975720QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bikes_GL?hash=item280301975720&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

To me they look really nice and they're nice and cheap as well, what do you think the quality will be like though?
Simon

14th Jan 09 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DO you really want a fixed gear bike?
gooner_47

14th Jan 09 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeaaaa I've had a go on my mates as he rides to work as well, it's good fun. I like the idea of stripping it down to basics, nice and light as well
gooner_47

14th Jan 09 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also it's a flip flop hub so I can change it to single speed if I want to (to be honest I probably will end up doing that)
Simon

14th Jan 09 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never rode a single speed / fixed wheel bike but I imagine that it would get annoying.
Steel Frame as well, but then it is only 200
jacko198

14th Jan 09 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check out charge bikes, they would last a hell of alot longer
All Torque

14th Jan 09 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was very close to getting a Cannondale Badboy last year, but they cost more than my car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bike Day - What do you think of this? 23 database queries in 0.0098350 seconds