corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay A**eholes... Where do i stand?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay A**eholes... Where do i stand?
Sammii

User status: Offline
16th Jan 09 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hiya guys and girls, just need abit of advice really,

bought a few bits from a guy on ebay that was breaking a corsa, but paid through paypal and didnt go through ebay. I paid for the items on the 3rd december, after a couple of weeks of waiting i received the box! had corsa wing mirrors and the bit behind the steering wheel, but had mondeo rear lights . So i messaged the guy and he apologized and everything and said the lights were to be posted out the next day first class. that was probably on 20th dec? now i can understand that with christmas period and new years that it will be backdated, but i still haven't received the lights.

I opened a dispute a few days ago through paypal and due to no communication with the seller i escalated it to a claim, i got an email through from paypal saying that they can't do anything about it because the claim is not about the delivery of an item... but i haven't received them?

I have contacted the seller today just to ask for a refund as i have had enough of waiting and come across smoked rear lights for a good price... didn't tell him that obviously just told him i'd like a refund

Is there anything else i can do?

Sorry for the long essay
Thanks in advance

Sammii
strick206

16th Jan 09 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paypal are useless if you haven't gone through ebay, i'll think you'll find you won't get it settled in your favour

Paypal are shit for sellers when using ebay, but shit for buyers outside of ebay
Sammii

16th Jan 09 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so basically ive got no chance in hell? Lol!
strick206

16th Jan 09 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well unless the seller refunds you, i don't think you have, because i'm pretty sure paypal will do nothing

Hope it wasn't too much, i also hope the seller is a decent person and refunds you though
Sammii

16th Jan 09 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He communicated with me alot and seems like a decent guy, but its just getting to the stage now where i am so frustrated with waiting! i just dont want lexus lights anymore LOL
strick206

16th Jan 09 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If he is communicating you have a chance, has he said anything about giving you a refund?
Sammii

16th Jan 09 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No just keeps promising delivery and said that his brother is in hospital so he hasnt had a chance to post them, i thought fair enough im not a cow.. but it has been over a month!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay A**eholes... Where do i stand? 23 database queries in 0.2332981 seconds