corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa b full body kit breaking

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b full body kit breaking
sootylad

User status: Offline
17th Jan 09 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im breaking my corsa b with the full prowler body kit....the head lights have all ready been sold...the front bumper is moulded in to the wings an the doors delocked an de handled an fully smoothed...im looking bout £500 for thr whole front end 2 doors an rear bumper...the boot as been sold already...ive also got a 1 off side exit exhaust system as well £200...2 sets of wing mirrors with the indicators in them..1 set with the backing plate £30 posted an £25 other set.....windscreen £25...dashboard £30 posted...cobra side winders reclining bucket seats in black £150...fiber glass bonnet f50 vents £100....there is some pics of the car in my garage..if there is anything else u interested in u2u me what your after thanks
sootylad

18th Jan 09 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
sootylad

19th Jan 09 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

complete car sold sold sold sold sold sold sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa b full body kit breaking 25 database queries in 0.0065401 seconds