corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Druggies

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Druggies
Mobby

User status: Offline
20th Jan 09 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Haimsey
So could they not report 'regulars' to the police?

how many coppers do you think there are?
myke

20th Jan 09 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the police are already aware of most regular users i would suspect.
Carl

20th Jan 09 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smack
yeh good idea, let the dirty needels start to circuliat (sp) around the streets of the uk. Im sure this will help stop the spread of aids and other disease

Adding another point to that who do you think would then have to fund the health care of all the smackheads flooding the hospitals for treatment that I expect would be far from cheep.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

20th Jan 09 at 16:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

little bit of skag never harmed anyone
gavin18787
Premium Member

20th Jan 09 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Putting the adicts in prison doesn't solve the problem. Plus the cost of Aids drugs is enormous!

the average cost of a months worth of treatment is £4000 per patient and thats what the NHS pays vat free

its alot of money

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
smack

20th Jan 09 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the governement grew some balls and started a treatment programs like switzeland, we might make some progress.
Im more than happy to be paying my tax money towards the realistic treatment as they do, rather then pouring money into this hopeless cause.
John

20th Jan 09 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think we should treat them, they bring nothing to the table apart from aids.

We should just start spiking the smack.
gavin18787
Premium Member

20th Jan 09 at 17:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I don't think we should treat them, they bring nothing to the table apart from aids.

We should just start spiking the smack.

Its hard to say that really. We see them day in day out coming through the pharmacy at the hosptial. its all confidential and there is no charge for prescriptions of this type anyway. So you cant tell how is working etc and who isnt. But its a wide variety of people some really nice that you really wouldnt know and some others are just down and outs that dont care about anyone

Doug

20th Jan 09 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have known a suspect to inject into his eye as he had used up all the availible veins
Carl

20th Jan 09 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know a girl who ended up on it, before she was a really nice girl, from a good family, anyway she got off it years ago and turned her life back around. Saying that i'd still say spike the shite and kill the majority off would be the best plan of action.
Hammer

20th Jan 09 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It amazes me how normal people can get hooked on smack, absolutely baffles me.

You don't need to know it's side effects or anything like that, just look with your own 2 eyes at what anyone that has ever took it becomes.

A shell of a human with no friends or family and a complete and utter waster. Even millionaires like Winehouse and Doherty are nothing more than tramps you wouldn't even give the time of day to in the street.
deano87

20th Jan 09 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
boots actually give them to you for free if u ask, and a disposal bin

Aye - the misses used to works in a Lloyds Pharmacy. Certain chemists in certain towns give out 'Bag 1s' or something like that. Code for a bag of safe needles and disposal bags and shit.
gavin18787
Premium Member

20th Jan 09 at 21:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deano87
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
boots actually give them to you for free if u ask, and a disposal bin

Aye - the misses used to works in a Lloyds Pharmacy. Certain chemists in certain towns give out 'Bag 1s' or something like that. Code for a bag of safe needles and disposal bags and shit.

I had the joys of assembaling these packs when I was a student in the pharmacy at work.

Get bag put in sharps bin, needles, swaps, cloth and seal and repeat one billion times

taylorboosh

20th Jan 09 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you get needles free at chemists if you return the used 1s you have in a needle box, you dont give your name, just initial a questionaire, it keeps used dirty needles of the streets and away from children and is a good scheme imo

i know this because have used needles for steriods in the past

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Druggies 24 database queries in 0.0102441 seconds