corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Various Corsa B Induction Kits

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Various Corsa B Induction Kits
mattywoo

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 09 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm having a clear out and found 3 Corsa B induction kits in my garage. They are all the same fitment so will fit all models excluding 93-94 GSi.

I have a boxed Pipercross Foam Induction kit which has been fitted and has slight cosmetic dents. £25 delivered.

I have a Brand New (Still with its protective film on the top) Boxed Powertec Stainless Steel Mesh Induction Kit with full fitting kit. This cost me £95. I will take £40 delivered.

The last one is a special edition Powertec with a different end cap. This is brand new with a fitting kit. I am looking for £35 delivered.

Payment by paypal and shipment via DPD courier.
email: mattywootton@gmail.com

[Edited on 27-01-2009 by mattywoo]
mattywoo

27th Jan 09 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump with new prices
elliott023

27th Jan 09 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reacon any of these will fit a valver??

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Various Corsa B Induction Kits 25 database queries in 0.0057800 seconds