corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Opinions on rat corsa

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Opinions on rat corsa
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Jan 09 at 10:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, but then they dont go and purposly make panels rusty do they? so they add wheels and lower it, someone has obviously put alot of effort in to making that corsa 'rat' when it's clearly not.
MatG

26th Jan 09 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some do yes, others dont. Depends on the car in question. What you need to remember is that if a car is found and is very rusty and damaged on the outside, what do you think its like on the inside and mechanically? If the outside is bad its sure as hell going to need a lot of work to get it through an MOT or equivalent.

Its not all black and white - and ultimately its not important, what is that its anti show car. Its fun modifying a car without the hassles or attitude associated with owning a pristine car.
davieslim

26th Jan 09 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats brillaint lol
LukeD

26th Jan 09 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love the indiviudality, and the fun-ness of it.

Crying out to be on pimping wheels tho, and a bigger drop.
GteRedtop

26th Jan 09 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your scraping asrat in a couple of weeks it will be a shame, what the fuck? get a life pal, this rat style looks absaloute wank imo why would anybody want to spend time making there car look shit how some people drive these cars i dnt know havin people staring at you thinking poor child, the lad must not have any money. i would never have the bollox to drive somethink like this and have people look down there nose at you.
Pip308

26th Jan 09 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its fucking cool, i love the rat scene and people making things rusty on purpose. you have to have big balls to drive a shitter and i love how its pissing most people off.

when you where little did you have a favorite toy car?
was it the shitty old one?
i know mine was.
Hammer

26th Jan 09 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd rather drive an actual heap of shit than that but each to their own.
GteRedtop

27th Jan 09 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck sake delete this thread its doing my head in with people having different opinion's on shit box's lol

[Edited on 27-01-2009 by GteRedtop]
sand-eel

27th Jan 09 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Scalextrics is cool. I'm not a fan of any other part at all.
MatG

27th Jan 09 at 05:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GteRedtop
your scraping asrat in a couple of weeks it will be a shame, what the fuck? get a life pal, this rat style looks absaloute wank imo why would anybody want to spend time making there car look shit how some people drive these cars i dnt know havin people staring at you thinking poor child, the lad must not have any money. i would never have the bollox to drive somethink like this and have people look down there nose at you.

Thanks for pointing out the differences between you and me. Scrapping AsRat will be a shame as it was very popular car last year, for £1500 it managed to get in pretty much all the UK car mags, won prizes at shows and got front cover. I think its fair to say that no other car has done that for the same money It raised the profile of my club and gave us a lot of laughs building it, driving it and reading peoples reactions to it - so yep it will be a shame.

The big problem is that you worry too much what people think about you. I couldn't careless, I know I have enough money to drive a decent car, I know I am driving the car for fun and laughs, and most of all I couldn't care less if people think less of me because they dont get it

I have no hang ups when it comes to other peoples perceptions of who I am or what I have or have not got

[Edited on 27-01-2009 by MatG]
jimmy 2.1

27th Jan 09 at 06:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not keen on this one. Trying too hard imo. But i do love some Rat cars such as Kannon's mk3 Polo Coupe and Crazy George's Mk3 Golf on air and wires
elliott023

27th Jan 09 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate rat look its rediculas......BUT on the other hand i love the porsche rims they put on ha ha, and i love hte cnetre console on the corsa its nice .
adz_gsi

27th Jan 09 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jesus me n me dad have scrapped better than that its complete and utter dog sh17
greg-turbo

27th Jan 09 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatG
quote:
Originally posted by GteRedtop

Thanks for pointing out the differences between you and me. Scrapping AsRat will be a shame as it was very popular car last year, for £1500 it managed to get in pretty much all the UK car mags, won prizes at shows and got front cover. I think its fair to say that no other car has done that for the same money It raised the profile of my club and gave us a lot of laughs building it, driving it and reading peoples reactions to it - so yep it will be a shame.

The big problem is that you worry too much what people think about you. I couldn't careless, I know I have enough money to drive a decent car, I know I am driving the car for fun and laughs, and most of all I couldn't care less if people think less of me because they dont get it

I have no hang ups when it comes to other peoples perceptions of who I am or what I have or have not got

[Edited on 27-01-2009 by MatG]

Some people just dont understand and/or don't want to understand.

I dont think you'd get more attention or more mixed reactions than if you drive a 'rat' car. I saw 'Asrat' at trax 2008 and had a permanent grin on my face from the moment I saw it. I loved it .......

I just wouldn't really have the balls to drive it
Nath

27th Jan 09 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
Shit attempt at getting on a shit bandwagon.

What Joe said.
greg-turbo

27th Jan 09 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but yeh that corsa looked crap

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Opinions on rat corsa 23 database queries in 0.0127790 seconds