corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa boot build engines coilovers bucket seats breakin to cars

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa boot build engines coilovers bucket seats breakin to cars
me9997

User status: Offline
   31st Jan 09 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont no wat prices i want for the bits so u2u me with offers of wat u want i have 3 engine 1 1.2 1 1.6 16v gsi 1 1.6 8v efi all run all gd engins go well i got to pairs of bucket seats 2 pairs of alloys one 15" one 18" i have coilovers and g-max 60mm lowerin kit exausts doors boot lids spoilers kits windows litterly any thing u need i will have one sum were lol hit me with wat u need all ways up for swaps for parts to ta conna
me9997

User status: Offline
31st Jan 09 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi tnotced the pics havent cum ou if u click o them and savo to favortes then go to your favorted u can look at the pics and more pics of the cars im breakin thanks connor

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa boot build engines coilovers bucket seats breakin to cars 25 database queries in 0.0095141 seconds