corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » high spec c20xe engine.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author high spec c20xe engine.
imnobby

User status: Offline
9th Feb 09 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as per title i am thinking about putting a xe in my nova but ive previously had a standard xe and i got too used to the power so fancy something on throttlebodies or generally something with big BHP, or a 1.6 16v on TB's as i will be using the car purely for trackdays and dont really fancy a c20let as running costs throught the season start to go up and also i prefere N/A but let me know what you got PM me if you have something thanks ryan cash waiting.

[Edited on 11-02-2009 by imnobby]
dalehalket

11th Feb 09 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a redtop with a costcast head thats been ported, polished, skimmed and gas flowed. it is fitted with a pair of piper cams and pulleys. there is a pair of twin webber 45's with a manifold. it also has an omex ignition system. the bottem end is standerd. theres also a brand new aultanator.

the head has been removed from the bottom end so it will need a head gasket.

price is £1000

[Edited on 11-02-2009 by dalehalket]
imnobby

11th Feb 09 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you have any kind of figures for the engine?? thanks ryan
dalehalket

11th Feb 09 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

boy that i bought it from reconed 240 bhp but thats mabey a bit hopfull. he put a c20let into the car once the xe came out and he thought there wasnt any diffrent.
P1CK4D

12th Feb 09 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dalehalket
boy that i bought it from reconed 240 bhp but thats mabey a bit hopfull. he put a c20let into the car once the xe came out and he thought there wasnt any diffrent.

imnobby

12th Feb 09 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dalehalket

and im guessing you have no proof of this?
dalehalket

12th Feb 09 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what im saying, i dont know. other than modifying the bottom end theres not much more you could do to a c20xe. i also forgot theres an over sized exhaust manifold.
Bullboy-Gsi

15th Feb 09 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have red top with courtney sport cams an chipped ecu not sure of the bhp tho £500ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » high spec c20xe engine. 25 database queries in 0.0073428 seconds