corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » recommend bodyshops in essex

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author recommend bodyshops in essex
Ryan N sport

User status: Offline
10th Feb 09 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi

Have had my corsa sport for just over a year now, absolutely love it and i've always had the intention of modifying it.

I have decided on the euro theme and have spent a year collecting parts to put onto the corsa. Im now at the point of passing it over to a bodyshop to fit and do a full respray and basically finish my car.

Could anyone please recommend a good bodyshop in essex. Preferably people with first-hand experience, or any of your mates who have had a good experience?

Its just that there are too many dodgy bodyshops around at the moment who you trust with your car and hard earned cash who end up giving you a crap finished product.

Thanks a lot.
Ryan N sport

11th Feb 09 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nobody got any recommendations, help would be much appreciated

Cheers
LukeD

11th Feb 09 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

xquisite are apparently one of the best UK bodyshops,plus done loads of mag featured cars. Croydon- guessing thats essex area!
Tomnova16
Premium Member

11th Feb 09 at 17:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im about an hour and half from you but if you are willing to travel then it will be worth it as i do want all my work to be perfect, worked in a porsche ferrari bodyshop as a painter for 7 years before starting up Lemass.

[Edited on 11-02-2009 by Tomnova16]

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Ryan N sport

12th Feb 09 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi

Appreciate the help Luke. Have just checked out their website and looks promising. Just waiting on a quote for the work asked for.

Just thought id add, that you and Jimmy's corsas on here are amazing and realy inspiring. Shame you had to sell them. Hopefully my corsa will end up resembling something like both of yours.

Cheers
Ryan N sport

12th Feb 09 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Tom

Thanks for the post. Have checked out your garage and the work looks top stuff.

How much would you quote for the following work?

Fit bad-boy extended bonnet, fit semi smooth boot, fit a Reiger RS bumper, side skirts (parts supplied), smooth the roof rails, smooth petrol cap, fully respray car.

Thanks for your help.

New Poll