corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Brazil Vs Italy

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brazil Vs Italy
J da Silva

User status: Offline
10th Feb 09 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2-0 Elano, Robinho.

It was nice of the Italian national side to help out with our training tonight, thank you Gianluigi and the boys.

[Edited on 10-02-2009 by J da Silva]
Hammer

10th Feb 09 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I heard Robinho and Ronaldinho were both superb?
jonnysri

10th Feb 09 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

takes the fucking piss.

ordered a skysports package on my cable box and im told im working tuesday night. wanted to watch this
J da Silva

10th Feb 09 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was supposed to be a friendly, got very competitive actually, Brazil dominated first half, then Italy brought off Pepe, Gilardino, Di Natalie and some other idiot and brought on Rossi, Toni, Perrotta and some other idiot and they looked much better with a proper striker up top, but still wasn't enough, all the flair came out from Robinho and Ronaldinho especially.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

10th Feb 09 at 22:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brazil looked amazing
Hammer

10th Feb 09 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had to do a double take to make sure rangers hadn't changed their strip to samba yellow.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Feb 09 at 00:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brazil wernt that good hammer
J da Silva

11th Feb 09 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could tell it wasn't Rangers as their fans didn't smash London up and weren't all looking depressed.
gianluigi

11th Feb 09 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jiz, did you go to the game? I was there, fantastic atmosphere pre-game, lots of banter.

as for the match, you've pretty much hit the nail on the head, we were too slow, and brazil tore us apart. 2 defensive errors lead to the goals, and robinho's goal was something else.

it was really a competitive game, italy got 2 bookings because they couldnt handle the pace

italy were utter sh1t in the first half, then looked half ok when toni and camouranasi came on....guiseppe rossi looked ok to, but out of his depth a bit.

ronaldinho was ridiculous, he was really showing off was out of this world, a real joy to see it in person

may i also add, italy had the ball in the net twice but both ruled out contentiously, but not seen the replay to confirm. and julio cesar made an excellent save right at the end....cock

all in all, an excellent friendly game of football, shame italy didnt put the ball in the net, at 2-1 it would have been an interesting finish to the game, but Brazil deffo deserved the win, and Ronaldinho was my man of the match.
J da Silva

11th Feb 09 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I am in Brazil at the moment until May, But the amount of work Elano did was immense, The first goal by Grosso should have stood, but Toni caught the ball and threw it towards his foot.
strick206

11th Feb 09 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed about Toni, he caught it between his chest and his arm, correct decision
gianluigi

11th Feb 09 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah heard a lot of people say that. the grosso goal was the other side of the pitch to where i was sitting so wasnt clear, i only saw the net bulge, we celebrated and then realised it didnt count lol

i sat right behind the dugout, touching distance of the italian subs and coaching staff:

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Brazil Vs Italy 24 database queries in 0.0127802 seconds