corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » *SOLD* corsa b 1.2 8v 5dr white L REG (NEW PICTURES DOWN PAGE) *SOLD*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *SOLD* corsa b 1.2 8v 5dr white L REG (NEW PICTURES DOWN PAGE) *SOLD*
mart08uk

User status: Offline
13th Feb 09 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello, I am selling my Vauxhall Corsa because I now have a new car

It has done roughly 98,000 miles,
6 months TAX,
3 months MOT,

The Car needs some attention as the driver side door has been bent down when it was stolen and odd patches are rusting on the car, the interior is fine and the car runs brilliant always looked after with regular oil changes etc.

The car has an alarm fitted, and a push button immobiliser which was homemade and a crook lock will be provided also.

A cheap CD player/radio is in the car, the alloys will be provided with the car and it also has a universal fit POD air filter, a modified exhaust and if wanted a straight through pipe which is not fitted at the moment.

This car is a runner and DOES need some attention but it has never given me any problems apart from rust patches but nothing major.
Standard exhaust, wheels, air filter box will be provided, or fitted if preferred

No time wasters please, Location: Stoke-On-Trent

(GUIDE PRICE) £400 (ANY offers welcome) Need car gone

One picture from a couple of weeks ago, if anyone wants me to take pictures of any part of the car just ask, will take a few more pictures tomorrow:

Thanks for looking. Contact me via U2U

\\ NEW PHOTOS //

[Edited on 14-02-2009 by mart08uk]

[Edited on 14-02-2009 by mart08uk]

[Edited on 20-02-2009 by mart08uk]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » *SOLD* corsa b 1.2 8v 5dr white L REG (NEW PICTURES DOWN PAGE) *SOLD* 25 database queries in 0.0059741 seconds