corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » PEUGEOT 106 RALLYE TRACK/ROAD CAR

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PEUGEOT 106 RALLYE TRACK/ROAD CAR
Butler

User status: Offline
19th Feb 09 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is the third Rallye I have owned and my fourth 106 in total, it is also my favourite and most fun of the lot!

I bought the car about a year and a half ago. In that time I have spent in excess of about 3k improving it. It has also had numerous replacement standard items over that time including a n/s front wishbone, washer fluid bottle and cables, all wheel bearings, clutch cable, and most recently brand new Rallye decals all round, and probably more I can't remember to be honest. The majority of work being carried out by Tweeqd automotive.

The full spec of the car...

Non sunroof shell
1.6 8v engine from an S2 (covered roughly 65k)
QEP Lightened and balanced fly
Helix 4 paddle clutch
1.4 XSI release bearing (its thicker than the rallye one)
Supersprint decat exhaust system
Heatwrapped GMC BTB 4-1 exhaust manifold
1.3 Rallye gearbox
Compbrake quickshift
Quaife ATB Limited Slip Differential
Bilstein B8 dampers
Eibach 30mm springs
Peugeot Sport Group A engine mounts
Poly race front wishbone and rear beam bushes
Spoox solid front rear wishbone bushes
10 point OMP cage
Cobra monaco bucket seats
Sparco 3" harnesses
Brembo 4-pot brake calipers
Brembo 280mm oe disks
Brembo OE pads
Goodridge braided hoses
Bonnet pins
5x 15" Team dynamic Monzas

It is an L reg, first registered in 1994.
There is currently 10 months MOT on the car, and 6 months tax.
The shell itself has covered just under 105k miles.

The wheels could probably do with changing, they require spacers to fit around the brakes and as it stands the wheel shakes at around 60-70, they are probably slightly buckled, saying that I havent bothered trying the spare.

It would be fair to say the bodywork has seen better days. There is laquer peeling from the bonnet and rear bumper and the arches have faded slightly. It is far from a show car, but to be honest thats never bothered me. There are a few dints in the body work, and a couple of small scrapes. Also the starter motor, it works but is intermittent, I will however supply a replacement with the car.

I can also supply the original front seats if the new owner wants.

I cannot justify keeping the car anymore, being a student I have much use for the car on the road anymore nor can afford to track the car. I am apprehensive to see the car go and positive I will regret it later on! It handles fantastically well and will out do many more powerful cars on track. Most importantly, smiles are inevitable.

£2595 ono.

James
jbutler2205@aol.com

Email me for more pictures.

[Edited on 19-02-2009 by Fonz]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » PEUGEOT 106 RALLYE TRACK/ROAD CAR 25 database queries in 0.0089688 seconds