corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » College interviews

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author College interviews
wilson_sri

User status: Offline
19th Feb 09 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a interview coming up soon. But im a bit worried, and need to get myself prepared. I have never done anything like this before, never even had a job interview! Went into the army then came out and been a car valeter since then so never had a "proper" interview before.

Any tips on how i should prepare, what kind of questions they will ask me. Also what should i wear, im guessing go smart?
ssj_kakarot

19th Feb 09 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unless its a place in a red brick college dont worry, its only college, you will get it, they want the places taken.

dress smart, usual stuff i.e

why do you want to do this course?
what will you do after?

ect ect dont worry just dont try to hard and answer honestly.
shaunmods
Premium Member

19th Feb 09 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It will be fine mate. Both my college interviews weren't really interviews as such. Its just a chance to find out more about the course, what you will be doing etc. Nothing to worry about.

But yes go smart. First impressions and all that
BluKoo

19th Feb 09 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was in for an interview at college yesterday. I just wore my normal clothes. Nice clothes, but nothing fancy.

I guess the type of course you're applying for might determin how smart you dress. Business studies and management, smart. Art course, smart, but casual.

As said above. They will take it as more of an opportunity to tell you about the course, and to give you the chance to ask a few questions if you have any.

They will probably ask you to fill out a form about previous experience (if you have any), why you chose the course and what qualifications you have.

Just bring a CV and any certificates you have with you.

And good luck

[Edited on 19-02-2009 by BluKoo]
Colin

19th Feb 09 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just come over smart, good attitude & willing to learn & you'll do fine.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » College interviews 23 database queries in 0.0075102 seconds