corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » bonnet lifters and number plate lights

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bonnet lifters and number plate lights
jibjob

User status: Offline
20th Feb 09 at 02:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has anyone come up with anyway to raise the rear of your bonnet?

i remember something like this being on here a while ago but couldnt find it

usually its just a case of washers and spacers but as a corsa bonnet bolts in at an angle it wouldnt work so has anyone got any other ideas?

block of metal or brackets or something?

to be honest if its not a lot of work i'll have ago at making something as i only want to see what it looks like and someone will probably want to know how to do it.

on the idea of a metal bracket if i got a piece of say 3-5mm thick steel bent it and drilled holes could that possibly work? would obviously have to figure out angles and stuff but does anyone think it would be possible?

any ideas would be great. cheers

oh ye and can anyone recommend after market number plate lights? dont really fancy those ebay bolt in jobbys. want something thats bright but reliable as i know they tend to fail after a few rainy days.

[Edited on 20-02-2009 by jibjob]
steveyc

21st Feb 09 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ello mate when u figure it out let me no coz im after raising the rear of my bonnet aswel but i cant find any where that sells or makes the brackets or any thing like that
vxmechanic

21st Feb 09 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate uses white led wasaher jets for his number plate lights
john_c20xe

22nd Feb 09 at 02:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check out my project thread!!

i made some mock up bonnet raisers! for my gsi!arnt any thing to look at but they do the job

even tho their polished ally.

New Poll