corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA C 1.4 16V ELEGANCE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA C 1.4 16V ELEGANCE
Phi

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 09 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ideal run around and /or frst car

Corsa C 1.4 16v Elegance - (2001 -51 plate) reg: **51 FXY
Salmon pink - quite rare in this model for 1.4 with fogs etc - only seen a couple of them & they have sold for more £££ .
Slightly Modified
Air conditioning - full working order
Electric windows - in perfect working order as is all the electrical bits.
Power steering
Steering wheel controls
Front Foglights
flat blade wipers
Full service history - last full service yesterday! book stamped
Mot till sept
Tax'd 6 months - from Tommorow!
Mileage is 48,000 ish

SRi Full interior -(seats & doorcards) no rips or burns - bought from a SE CCUK member

Facelift colour coded front bumper with pre facelift working fog lights and lower sri grilles

Irmscher - debadged Grille with 'i'

16' SRi Alloy wheels - these are painted in a custom anthrecite colour - which really suit the car and look fantastic colour once the sun hits them and have legal tread. and No curbing! - i have looked after these! - the standard alloys willalso come with car!

Eibach Lowering springs- 30mm

Debadged boot - Griffin painted in the same colour as the wheels

Rear lights are the darker tinted ones that i think come with the SRi corsa's?

Car is always cleaned with Mcquier and autoglym products, and back to black used on the black bits to keep them nice and fresh looking.

i currently have my own stereo in the car - i will take that out as it works wiht my ipod and id like to keep it, however i will just leave the facia in so you can fit your own one i do have the standard radio/tape player that comes in the car - but i dont knwo if that still works as ive neevr tried since taking it out - but you can pick up cheap cd players up anywhere thse days!

I look after her but there is 2 minor problems which she does have :

one small dent/scratch on the roof at the rear near the right hand side light - it was on there before i bought car - somthing must have dropped on it reckon! no rust though! just small dent/scratch!
also 3 small dents on the passenger side door along the side stripe - again no rust!! it can be easily repaired - i was going to have this done this month, but i am now going on holiday in march so couldnt afford it - However i can egt pics of these two minor problems and ifyou want them repaired i can get this done so for an extra £250 - this would be repaired at a proper bodyshop - the guy done my wheels and my front bumper for me and the work is perfect! if you speak to a SE member who has seen my car then they will vouch for the work!

this is an ideal car for 'first car' or runaround or want to carry on making it beautiful

£2800 with sri wheels and the standard alloys

if i have forgotten anything please ask me!

thanks

Philippa xxx

pics (i will get pics of dents if your require)

Pics from pvs last year

wheel pics - when the sun hits these - they look a stunning colour - really brings out the shine.
#

also on autotrader and pistonheads,

thanks xxxxx

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA C 1.4 16V ELEGANCE 25 database queries in 0.0106890 seconds