corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Slimline Playstation 2 + GTA:SA - perfect for fitment into car!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Slimline Playstation 2 + GTA:SA - perfect for fitment into car!
Ingham
Banned

User status: Offline
25th Feb 09 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale:

SLIMLINE Sony Playstation 2 with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Seeing as the Playstation 3 is taking over homes across the country, this would be an ideal opportunity to have the next best thing BUT in your car! :thumbs_up:

This small modification has proven to be a hit in the past with the chunkier PS2, so if you've already got a screen that needs some using then this is the item for you!

Contents include: Slimline PS2, GTA:SA (no box), memory card, all leads that were originally supplied when bought & wired controller.

I want this gone ASAP as it's just collecting dust, so I'll put the price up at £60 but I am open to offers near that price. :thumbs_up:

This item is for collection or you can arrange your own courier.

Some leads may need to be bought in order to plug&play in your car.

Photos:

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Slimline Playstation 2 + GTA:SA - perfect for fitment into car! 25 database queries in 0.0078731 seconds