corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Saxo vts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Saxo vts
FruitBooTeR

User status: Offline
27th Feb 09 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here is my Citoren saxo Vts.

Its completly standard and is the perfect base for someone.

Its covered only 53k miles and has FULL CITROEN service history since car was purchased and this is stamped in the log book. I am also only the second owner of the car.

It has uprated Kam Racing gear linkages (4 weeks old now)

It has MOT untill september 2009 and Tax until April/May 2009.

The car istelf runs fine and is a really good example of a saxo. The interior is also in perfect condition with passenger side airbag and two front airbag seats.

Bad Bits - There are only 2 bits which let the car down and that is curbing on the rear driver side wheel and it could do with new number plates that is it.

It had the odd stone chip on bonnet but you can only tell if your expecting it close up.

The car also has 11 months warrenty left which will cover any mechanical failure.
This is with Autoprotect and if you wish to keep the warrenty then it will cost arround £30.00 to transfer details.

I am after £2400 for the car but I am open to offers.

Reason I want to sell is ive already got another car sorted so this needs to go

Excuse the dirt haha didnt have time to clean the inside

Cheers

Jay

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Saxo vts 25 database queries in 0.0098848 seconds