corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 sport black

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 sport black
davetwinbay

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 09 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my girlfriend's corsa sport, as we are moving in together and she needs something a little more comfortable, with low tax and insurance for long distance driving.

Right where do I start, I am the previous owner of the car, I had it for just over a year and my partner has had it another year.

It's a 2000 on 'w' plate (one of the last corsa b's)

At some point the car has been in an accident, the previous owner did not say anything about it to me and there is nothing on the logbook I can see, but my friend works at a local garage and said that when the MOT tester tested the car it said that it was damage repaired. I understand that this will impact on what the car is worth, but i did not want to mess anyone around i would rather be honest about it.

During the time I owned the car I spent a lot of money on it on mods and also having a reaccuring problem with the egr valve where nearly all the sensors were replaced (reciepts to prove) along with exhaust etc. The car certainly hasn't gone without.

The car is MOT'd until August and taxed until the end of the month

Good Bits

15" cav slabs

Lowered 60mm front and rear

Red dot groved discs and pads

vauxhall door pins

Depo smoked headlights

Low mileage only 58k all mots since 2004 to prove.

Loads of reciepts- Cambelt done last year (less than 4k ago) reciepts for sensors, and general maintance.

Only 4 owners (one of them was me!)

Bad Points

Air con needs re-gassing

Bonnet latch broken - you can still open by pulling on the cable just needs a plastic handle.

Central locking stopped working last month, it's not the motor but its blowing fuses and only works with the ignition on.

The door lock on the drivers door is a different key (the lock seized when i owned it and just put a lock from a scrapper in).

looking for £1100 ono p/x for ibiza/clio/polo/golf etc

Car is in Scarborough North Yorkshire

[img]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 sport black 25 database queries in 0.0098410 seconds