corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paypal help
C2RL R

User status: Offline
4th Mar 09 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As some of you know, i am in the middle of a dispute on paypal because somebody hacked my account and stole some money. they say it takes 10 days to investigate then i should get an answer. 10 days is up either today or tomorrow depending on when they started the dispute. so i've just logged in to paypal to see how it is going. on my account page it says there are cases that 'require my action' but i can't see what it is they want me to do.

the following is taken from their help centre:

quote:
If the claim status reads ‘Requiring your action’ then you will need to respond with information. If you don’t respond within the requested timeframe you may lose the case.

To respond to a claim, please follow these steps:
On the ‘Resolution Centre’ page, find the claim you wish to respond to
Click ‘Respond’ in the action column
In the box titled ‘How would you like to respond?’ select your preferred response option
Click ‘Continue’ and follow the instructions provided

if i look in the 'action' column on my page it doesn't say 'respond' it says 'view'. when i click on 'view' it says the status is 'being reviewed by paypal'. so why does it say they require my action?

i'm going to have to call them when i get home but i wanted to put my mind at rest whislt i'm at work. has anyone else had the same thing happen?
will_doyle
Banned

4th Mar 09 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Under Action click on 'view' and then it should say what the dispute is about. there should be an option to leave a comment. leaving a comment is 'Requiring your action’ I think...

Mine looks like this

Does this help?
C2RL R

4th Mar 09 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine doesn't look anything like that. there is no messages being sent between me and the person who robbed me as it wasn't a purchase of goods. i'll get them to clear it up later when i call them. cheers for replying though!
will_doyle
Banned

4th Mar 09 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ohh right

yh, best bet is to ring them up.

Just hope they aint Polish else you wont get anywhere
C2RL R

4th Mar 09 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just nipped out for my lunch and called paypal, they said my 10 days is actually up tomorrow and they will contact me directly then. the query about it asking for me to respond is nothing for me to worry about apparently.

fuck knows who i spoke to then but it was definately a foreigner speaking with a fake yank accent.....

cheers for the help Will.
Sam
Premium Member

4th Mar 09 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone in the Phillipines probably.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal help 23 database queries in 0.0161819 seconds