corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay Help, ASAP *UPDATE* ***Another update 19th***

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay Help, ASAP *UPDATE* ***Another update 19th***
WATSON

User status: Offline
10th Mar 09 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still saying its orig disk, have said i will report them now they said send disk back for full refund
Corsa Matt

10th Mar 09 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've been had mate by a Dodgy dealer

Ste L

10th Mar 09 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by WATSON
Still saying its orig disk, have said i will report them now they said send disk back for full refund

make sure you get them to refund return postage too, as most wont if you dont ask or demand
Dan.H

10th Mar 09 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

send it back,get a refund then leave negative feedback
SeanXE

10th Mar 09 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This happened to me once, reported them the same day every item they had was removed then a week or two later it said this member no longer exists or something.
WATSON

19th Mar 09 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another update, still waiting on refund

I sent them a small message "Still no refund?" and i hae just checked my mail to find this from them...

if you never wanted the disc in the first place you should have let us know then we could have done a refund through the correct methods,we never got round to sending the disc in the first place before you started accusing us of sending you a copied version. you then claimed to have sent this so called album back to us which we have never recieved anything as yet.we are still waiting on that as im im rather interested in what was gonna turn up. i will organise a refund through the proper route so we get our ebay fees back then we will be reporting this incident to ebay.

regards
pernell ryder
DANCIN DISCS

WTF
WATSON

19th Mar 09 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh about sending the disk back, That was sent first thing monday morning 1st class

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay Help, ASAP *UPDATE* ***Another update 19th*** 23 database queries in 0.0061800 seconds