corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend football thread sponsored by Will_Doyle's brain cell

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend football thread sponsored by Will_Doyle's brain cell
Ben J

User status: Offline
15th Mar 09 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
mon u spurs

Wooooo!!!

Villa....Champions league....you havin a laff!
Robbo

15th Mar 09 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck off u villa, fuck off u villa Next 2 league games are away to pool and away to utd

I hope you get 5th cos u deserve it but IMO its a travesty if u get 4th cos 99 times out of 100 i bet u wudnt even make the CL proper like everton a few yrs back

that said, i can see MON's foolish decision against the russians to cost u big, everton are all over us and 6th doesnt get a euro spot as it stands
Marc

15th Mar 09 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who gets the UEFA Cup spot from CC? Spurs?
Robbo

15th Mar 09 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think so aye
Nismo

15th Mar 09 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah i think that rule no longer applies?
Cavey

16th Mar 09 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They said on MOTD that 7th place might get the UEFA spot.

I guess that depends on the FA Cup though, not sure about the CC Cup though.

So top 4 into Champ League, 5th in UEFA, then i guess because Utd won the CC then 6th into UEFA, and if one of the already qualified teams wins the FA Cup then, 7th into Europe as well?
RyanSxi

16th Mar 09 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too many mistaked and poor performances from players that have been quality this season.

Tom

16th Mar 09 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
I love it how we have beaten two of the top sides in the world scoring 4 goals against each - and both times its not down to how good we have been, its down to how shit the other team was

Agreed never ever care though, we took our chances and rafa just added more proof to the fact he can beat anyone on his day. Such a good feeling inflicting the biggest win over the scum at home in 17 years or something torres and gerrard looked lethal. Rooney looked poor, ronaldo was taken out of the game by aurellio et al. We plain deserved it and it set's up a much more interesting finish to the season although I still think it's beyond us.

Arshavin looked quality against blackburn btw robbo agreed

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend football thread sponsored by Will_Doyle's brain cell 24 database queries in 0.4215710 seconds