corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b 1.2 8v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b 1.2 8v
dazmoore

User status: Offline
15th Mar 09 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

selling my corsa again as other kid was messing me about.

Vauxhall corsa 1.2 8v 1996 spin

mileage only on 67k so very low mileage for 13 year old car.

1 previous owner, bought this off from a company that bought it from an old women which it came with 57k.

i kept it for a year or so and done quite a few modifications to it, but have took some of the stuff off to sell seperatly which all sold ages ago, so the car now comes with:
black corsa b sri alloys (curbed alot)
tinted windows all round
leather seats (heated front and rear not fitted)
spax rsx coilovers all round (rear not fitted yet)
smooth facelift front bumper with debadged grill
e46 m3 mirrors (not fitted)
alpine headunit (an old 1)
Dtm style backbox oval upswept
momo corse steering wheel with snap off kit
loads and loads of spares, including front and back bumper (back bumper started getting smoothed), rear wiper motor, spare headlight, chrome door handles, show plates, standard shocks and springs, max power haynes manual, basically everything i found for a corsa b i chucked in.

Bad points:
not many really, could do with new bonnet as i had a little hit and dented the bonnet so it started rusting,
rear tint has got a few scratches,
few little scratches around the bodywork hardly any rust at all, so bodywork actually good for 13 year old car.

need it gone soon so will take reasonable offers

£950

some pics in my garage of how it used to look but heres how it looks now

heres another but without the angel eyes and sunstrip

[Edited on 15-03-2009 by dazmoore]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b 1.2 8v 25 database queries in 0.0071001 seconds