corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear Speaker installation

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear Speaker installation
samphier

User status: Offline
16th Mar 09 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there, Bought a pair of Vibe blackair 6's decided i wanted them in the rear door card of my 3 door corsa. all installed and ready to go, decide to test them and found that i can barely hear them, and there terribly muffled, i think i need to fill the door card space with something as the chassis is taking all of the sound, anyone got any ideas of how i can do this, I've thought about loft insulation, but i don't want to buy acoustic carpet as its way to expensive cheers.

Blackairs in doorcard

Door card from rear

Empty space?

New Poll