corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » electric window motors problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author electric window motors problem
andyc1234

User status: Offline
20th Mar 09 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone else had them randomly die cars been in bits ages but no wirings been changed. Got power going to switches and to the motors but no joy. Im just not having it that both have died at the same time.
Gareth F

20th Mar 09 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuse
andyc1234

20th Mar 09 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone know if the doors use the hinges as an earth to the car or its in the wiring. doors are not actually attached to the car just plugged in. was about to spray them but cant get the bloody windows out. central locking works and elec mirrors though and window switches are lit up. im confused as hell. been having some major wiring problems feel like setting fire to the bloody thing
andyc1234

20th Mar 09 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all fuses are fine. theres power going to and from the swtches ive had multimeter on it all. they were all working a few weeks ago all i have done is take the doors off and put them back on again. had a few wiring mshaps thats blown a few fuses so i hope theres no dead wiring. wouldnt be any power to the switches if anythings dead though i would of thought
Gareth F

20th Mar 09 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats odd, i think the motors are earthed else where as the eartch lead comes out from the door. Take the fuse out and replace it see if it resets them. Other than that you might be ableto manually wind them down if you take a look at the motor

New Poll