corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Un-baised opinions (Mbike day)...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Un-baised opinions (Mbike day)...
jr

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 09 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ZXR400 do it, or get a hawk
DizzyRebel

3rd Apr 09 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXRQualitys normal Italian. N is engadged whilst moving still or yeah its a cow to get in. Little quiwks or Italian ownership.

Dad works with MotoGB and a few other places so parts and replacement is limited as to how quickly they can be shipped really. Been waiting parts for his RS for months now. He's got one the the LE's too, which is his baby!!!!! He'll never ever sell that now.

Any more info on the little 400's? Online selling or private.

Ian, best plan is that, but nahh, Astra is Donnas, Bandits not worth selling, wouldn't make much money back is shes done over 20k now.

Don#'t start tempting me with all out track slags please, i've seen yours, im already jealous as it is Bimota SB5 or 8 hmmmmmm....

Ian, I really like your idea about 2 sports bikes, but i'd have to keep Nelli a dry weather bike and become one of those tarty riders who flicks his hair and stuff

quote:
its like having sex with a supermodel but shes just recovering from broken ribs... no fun cos if you ride her too hard and break something your going to pay deerly!

FPMSL Dead true!!!!!!!

Been some really good varied opinions here. Back to the thinking board it is then.........

(Ironically just found out today that old man says he'll help the funding of Nelli when he gets his payout next year, so even he's saying get a cheaper slag to ruin now!!!)

I beg to differ on the italian quality lol - aprilias build quality is immense, better than benelli or infact just about any other bike manufacturer period! The only thing that lets aprilia down are the paint finishes.

Benellis are like ferraris, beautiful looking but when you look closely you see where they cut corners, dont get me wrong though i still like the tre rs!

As for one bike dry weather, whats wrong with that? if you have something special you want to keep it tht way, and when you reserve it for sunny sundays it feels that bit more special when you ride it as opposed to when you ride something daily.

as for the 400s they belong to a close friend of mine, hes just had a baby so there sat in his garage doing nothing!
richc

3rd Apr 09 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just got my self a little 400! Sounds and looks the part, and goes well too, just it stops at bout 120 realistically. Havent tested it, but aparantly handle better than most things on the road due to their low weight.

I think my old fzr with full tank of fuel and oil etc is 180 kg
Russ

3rd Apr 09 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get something retro like an RC30

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Un-baised opinions (Mbike day)... 23 database queries in 0.0088100 seconds