corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay
Blade_sri

User status: Offline
6th Apr 09 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold a game on ebay, the person got and left me a negative feedback saying

charged over twice what postage cost & did'nt reply when asked for refund bad!!!

i charged £1.50 as i guessed on how much it would be and he never even emailed about a refund!

what a tosser, is there any way i can get this off? im gonna bid on 5 of his items and leave him negatives

WANKER

rant over
Brett
Premium Member

6th Apr 09 at 14:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Isn't it about £1.50 1st class recorded anyway, if not more?

I hate how sellers can't neg now Had several people win things and not pay without repercussion recently.
Ste L

6th Apr 09 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

surely the postage fee's was stated on the advert?

he shouldn't of bid, if the postage was too much for him

dont forget thought, it's not just postage, it's packaging aswell, so it "should" be more that the price it show's on the parcel

[Edited on 06-04-2009 by Ste L]
fazza

6th Apr 09 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebay is full of wankers.

sold my nokia n96 the other day for 310quid then few hours later got an email saying someone had logged into his aebay account without his permission and therfore cancelled the bids
Brett
Premium Member

6th Apr 09 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does the person who negged you sell stuff? I usually win one of their items and neg them back
Blade_sri

6th Apr 09 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
Does the person who negged you sell stuff? I usually win one of their items and neg them back

yep

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/lfcevo89_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

my son hit the keyboard as i was leaveing a message so it just says T under it now
dan_m1les

6th Apr 09 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get thsi all the time at work, the postage cost is to cover postage and packing costs, your time, getting to the post office etc.

So if you charged £3.00 and it cost £1.50 to post that is fair enough. as you had to pay for packaging etc.
fir3vip3r

6th Apr 09 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Blade_sri
quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett

yep

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/lfcevo89_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

my son hit the keyboard as i was leaveing a message so it just says T under it now

FUCKING LOL at his feedback

Edible Chocolate Body Paint with Brush (#250372686626

Feather Tickler BLACK Sexy Erotic Fetish Sex Aid Toy (#310122908969

aewajd

6th Apr 09 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can buy positive feedback off ebay for 1p
Jay

6th Apr 09 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I take it your Leegow? It says you charged him £3.00 for postage for the game not £1.50 am I missing something sorry? And it appears he left you the same neg feedback twice, that would pee me off

[Edited on 06-04-2009 by JayM]
Ste
Premium Member

6th Apr 09 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dan_m1les
Get thsi all the time at work, the postage cost is to cover postage and packing costs, your time, getting to the post office etc.

Read eBay's policy on postage and it states 'postage and packaging only' So you CANNOT charge for anything other than the cost of the stamp and the cost of the materials to post it.

Regarding the actual post topic, yes, I agree, he is a wanker for doing that but if you call eBay's helpline and explain, they will be able to see any communications you have had with him and can remove his neg feedback and sometimes give you a freebee to keep you happy.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Blade_sri

6th Apr 09 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im jimmy_teabags on it. he has changed his feedback for me now
ShEp

6th Apr 09 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fazza
ebay is full of wankers.

sold my nokia n96 the other day for 310quid then few hours later got an email saying someone had logged into his aebay account without his permission and therfore cancelled the bids

Samsies

Fucking loosers, what was the username?
Sunz

7th Apr 09 at 00:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate winning something just for the seller to then say, sorry mate Ive sold it else where.
Just because it didnt make what they wanted.

If you give them negative feedback they will just do the same for you, really does suck.

Sold my Gsxr on their, winner rings up, takes down the address for the nextday but turns up at 10pm that night expecting me to rev the nuts off my bike when everyone is sleeping.
Then says he hasent got the time to wait, offers £200 less then what he bidded and then fu**ed off.
Anty
Premium Member

7th Apr 09 at 01:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I recently won an item off ebay, explained to seller i couldnt pay for it in the end, as ive been stung by card scammers therefor leave me with a strike Tw't , also sold a cd player, post uk only.. got some forgin buyer, claims he didnt recive my email, therefor got one else were, im sure the fright of the postage put him off £54.99 plus £8.99 insunance for a cd player worth 25 quid

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay 24 database queries in 0.0125089 seconds