corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » DELL INSPIRON 1520 LAPTOP

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author DELL INSPIRON 1520 LAPTOP
Gems-R

User status: Offline
7th Apr 09 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been to buy food essentials from tesco, bread & milk etc, and walked out with a new laptop, so my trusty dell is now for sale.

Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop
windows vista
dell media software
and all the discs are present
we also have the box it came in too

1.86 cpu
1gb ram
80gb HD

usual features such as wifi, card reader, cd/dvd burner and the loudest laptop speakers i have come accross

very very very good condition with no damage to note other than a tiny chip, screen is perfect no dead pixels etc.

brand new charger included as this was bought as a result of an insurance claim and i decided to buy the exact same model as i loved it so much (the keys are just so good and its loud for a laptop)

its about 6mths to a year old max and i also have additional spares at extra cost off the old one which got damaged such as extra battery £10 extra cd/dvd burner £20 extra charger £free might even have the memory sticks and harddrive lying around somewhere

I want £220 for it - BARGAIN!

Postage would be by parcelforce, insurance would be upto you but id recommend it on a £200+ purchase (better safe then sorry)

Pictures available on request
Thanks for looking
Gems x

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » DELL INSPIRON 1520 LAPTOP 25 database queries in 0.0070448 seconds