corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Corsa Sport ECU & MAP sensor

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport ECU & MAP sensor
pj.b

User status: Offline
7th Apr 09 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Having problems with the motor so as a matter of course need to change these two parts. Its a 1.4 sport, 1996, the ECU needs to have 1 Red and 1 White connector(older ones were beige/red connectors) and it must NOT have an immobiliser. Also need the MAP sensor.

The car these come off needs/needed to be running perfectly with absolutely no running/acceleration problems whatsoever. Please see this thread

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=490160&pid=6436274#pid6436274

And you'll see that I'm in the 'process of elimination' so any parts I buy MUST be known to be perfect.

Many thanks.

[Edited on 07-04-2009 by pj.b]
pj.b

8th Apr 09 at 07:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
AlexW

8th Apr 09 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to point out, red/white plug ecu's will have an imobliser unless they have been de-imoblised. Shame as i had one about a week ago.
pj.b

8th Apr 09 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think when they first changed from the red/beige to the red/white (96) there were quite a few without immobilisers, thereafter the facelift appeared and all had immobilisers iirc

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Corsa Sport ECU & MAP sensor 25 database queries in 0.0056200 seconds