corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.7 CDTI SRi Corsa C

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.7 CDTI SRi Corsa C
marcus25

User status: Offline
   7th Apr 09 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Time to move onwards and upwards!

Selling my Ultra Blue Corsa C 1.7 CDTi SRi.

General

• 2005 (55 Plate)
  • 47k miles (but will still go up a little as i'll still be using it)
  • fsh
  • Tax due end of december (only £115 for a year!)
  • Mot due september
  • Insurance group 6, very cheap insurance, mine is only £450 fully comp with everything declared being 21 and having 3 years NCD
  • Cruise Control
  • Due to my turbo going pop, i have just had a brand new one fitted. While i was at it i had the head removed to make sure there was no internal damage (which there wasn't) so has just had a new head gasket and full gasket kit for the head. While that was done i gave it a full service also (oil,fuel,air,pollen filter + oil) (total cost of £800!)
  • Usual SRi Goodies, Air con, Alarm, Electric Heated SRi Mirrors, SRi Spoiler, SRi Lower grilles,SRi Pedals, Front Fogs, colour coded bumper inserts, Electric windows, silver seatbelts, leather gear lever and handbrake leaver gaiters, Steering wheel controls for headunit, remote central locking
  • spare remote key

Wheels, Brakes, Suspension

• Standard 16" wheels powdercoated in Anthracite (not a mark on them!)
  • 2 new front tyres fitted in January, rear tyres still have plenty of tread
  • Lowered 30mm on eibach springs
  • EBC drilled and grooved 280mm disks and greenstuff pads
    Interior/ICE

• Full SXI+ half leather interior (slight wearing on the drivers bolster)
  • Genuine Vauxhall Armrest in leather to match seats
  • Auto Dimming Rear View mirror
  • Irmscher Door Pins
  • Ash tray in front (never used as an ash tray as i dont smoke, car has never been smoked in by anyone)
  • Silver painted MFD Dome
  • Alpine Head Unit with ipod connectivity (just connect your ipod, it will charge it at the same time and you control it from the headunit)
  • Parrot bluetooth handsfree kit (just set your phone to authorise it and everytime you get in the car it automatically connects to it and whenever you get a call it mutes the speakers and the sound from the phone comes through the cars speakers)
  • Infinity reference components up front
  • pioneer 6x9's on parcel shelf
  • JBL 10" sub in boot

Exterior

• Rear windows dark smoke tinted
  • Front windows light smoke tinted
  • Genuine Vauxhall Wind Deflectors
  • Tinted Rear Fogs
  • Tinted side repeaters
  • Smoked Facelift Lights
  • Eyebrows
  • 6k HID Xenon Lights
  • silvertec indicator bulbs
  • Irmscher Grille
  • Flatblade front wipers
  • Flatblade Rear Wiper Conversion

Bad Points

Usual stone chips and very light scratches (easily removed with porter cable polisher)
    Front bumper will need a respray due to previous owner hitting a badger, getting a new bumper and having it painted by a guy called (fast frank), so as you can probably guess its starded peeling.
    Front wheel arch plastic liners have worn away a bit, again due to previous owner, fitting 17" wheels with a very large profile tyre but this has no effect on the car

Priced to sell quickly with everything listed above (all ICE etc)

Any Questions PM me

£5000

Can see in this picture where the bumper is peeling just next to the number plate

[Edited on 07-04-2009 by marcus25]

•  
    Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.7 CDTI SRi Corsa C 25 database queries in 0.0118620 seconds