corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ghostbusters 3

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ghostbusters 3
Colin

User status: Offline
7th Apr 09 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably a pearoast but I heard on the news today that there bringing out a 3rd film with original cast.

Awesome
Cosmo

I saw the one on TV the other day and said they NEED to do another one of them
Colin

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1289401/
Colin

7th Apr 09 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not usually into the drag back old films carry on but id que up to watch this shit!!

Dom

7th Apr 09 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm suprised this is going ahead, Aykroyd was pretty certain a few years back that this wouldn't happen as he thought it could only be worse than the original two (was in an interview i saw on youtube a while back).
But pretty cool all the same
Cosmo

7th Apr 09 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH even if the storyline is worse (and that would be a shocker) the vast improvement in how the film could be made would push it above and beyond the previous films - imo.
Jambo

7th Apr 09 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would fucking LOVE them to do it, however without the back drop of late 80's/early 90'2 NYC it wont have the same feel to it and going by alot of modern hollywood standards will be, well shite.
Dom

7th Apr 09 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't get me wrong, it's ace that they are making a third film, one and two are certainly up there in my top ten films, probably top five (two is a load better than one, just for the Howard Huntsberry - Higher and Higher ending!!).
But like Jambo said it just won't be the same and it'll end up like the recent remakes and sequels/prequels - the idea is there, but it doesn't cut the mustard, it ends up being a spin-off (will go that way if they don't use the original cast).
Anty
Premium Member

8th Apr 09 at 01:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my brother will be pleased, he loves ghost busters lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ghostbusters 3 23 database queries in 0.0450470 seconds