corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » AA -Annoucement

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AA -Annoucement
Matt L

User status: Offline
9th Apr 09 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jamjar15
quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
quote:
Originally posted by Gaz
Its right in a way though, You hear lads on here that have XE's @ 18, and you wonder - Do they seriously understand what they are driving? Its a quick car that can be out of control in seconds. Much easier to loose then your average 1.2/1.4

only because they are driving like tools, having power imo doesnt make you any more likely to crash if you drive normallu and to the road conditions.

I could drive like a spanner in a 1l micra and crash and could do the same in a lambo. makes no difference in power its all down to the people who are behind the wheels who make the mistakes.

im 18 and have an XE and think its too slow next lowest powered car in my local group of mates is a 140ish bhp ek civic, highest is 220ish vw corrado, so im constantly (but sensibly) driving my car harder but i dont drive like a tw@ and know the cars limits.

think crashing because the car has quite a bit of power is just an excuse for bad driving or just a straightforward answer that cant really be proven and is easy to accept as the problem.

with an attitude like mine its probably just a matter of time before i crash

[Edited on 09-04-2009 by jamjar15]

you proof that not every under 25 year old with a powerful car crashes.
jamjar15

9th Apr 09 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you proof that not every under 25 year old with a powerful car crashes.

still got another 6 years until thats can be true
gavin18787
Premium Member

9th Apr 09 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OJC's point is worryingly true. Look at all these people that live near the tracks already and are the reason for the scrict DB levels because of their moaning.

I am sure the iconic tracks were built before you got there
Its not every day of the week and all through the night is it
If your that bothered move

Sorry for going off topic

Drives supercharged Tec with torque

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » AA -Annoucement 24 database queries in 0.0805302 seconds