corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PS2 WITH 11 GAMES, ALL CABLES, CONTROLER AND MEMORY CARD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PS2 WITH 11 GAMES, ALL CABLES, CONTROLER AND MEMORY CARD
R4LY_5LG

User status: Offline
12th Apr 09 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PS2 SLIM SILVER in mint condition and is in full working order, it also comes with all the wires needed, 1x dual shock controller, 8mb memory card and 11 top games which are as follow's:

grand theft auto vice city
grand theft auto III
midnight club II
fifa 09
tony hawks underground
bad boys II
top gun-combat zones
pro evolution soccer 2009
time splitters
resident evil- outbreak
rayman 3
all these games are in full working order,

if you have any questions regarding this item then please do not hesitate to u2u me or call me on 07528059478, the original box is no longer here but this will be put into another box and will be well protected.

i would rather cash on collection due to the weight of this item, but postage can be arranged.

BASE PRICE £75 ONO (will consider all sensible offers)

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PS2 WITH 11 GAMES, ALL CABLES, CONTROLER AND MEMORY CARD 25 database queries in 0.0062051 seconds