corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Castle Combe Performance Car Action Day - Entry, Stand pass and Track time - £15

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Castle Combe Performance Car Action Day - Entry, Stand pass and Track time - £15
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Apr 09 at 19:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought tickets off willay to go to the event this Saturday (25th April) but unfortunately due to uni commitments I now cannot go.

The tickets I have gain you entry into Castle Combe, along with a stand pass for the Weekend Racer/Corsasport stand and a 15 minute track session at 12.15, which is fully booked out and the only people on track will be people from WR and Corsasport!

I paid £30 for all of this, but as I quite simply don't want a space going wasted at this event, I'll take £15 posted for the lot.

u2u me ASAP so I can send you payment details - remember, this event is this Saturday, so payment will need to be swift so that the tickets can be sent to you in time.

Cheers!
unionjack30

20th Apr 09 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u, ill def have it
scaron5188
Organiser: South West
Premium Member

21st Apr 09 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Castle Combe Performance Car Action Day - Entry, Stand pass and Track time - £15 25 database queries in 0.0099740 seconds