corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who eats and drinks healthy?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who eats and drinks healthy?
kz

User status: Offline
27th Apr 09 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

STFU

Why does everyone these days seem to jump down your throat whenever someone opens a pack of crisps, chocolate bar or fizzy drink?

I fear having anything other than water at work as I can hear people sighing in disappointment. Leave me be people! I eat crap everyday and have never touched over 10st so I don't care! Is it just my work place?

I swear the internet's getting taken over by do-gooders too... what happened to the lazy fat slob image?
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Apr 09 at 23:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
what happened to the lazy fat slob image?

kz

27th Apr 09 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put that chocy bar down fatty!
Haimsey
Premium Member

27th Apr 09 at 23:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I eat nothing but crap all year round being a student

But my metabolism dominates that unhealty food. Yes body, burn that food!!

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Mark.W

27th Apr 09 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People need to realise that you can eat anything you want as long as its in moderation sod this diet malarky so go on mate have a bag of crisps
kz

27th Apr 09 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The most annoying person is a health freak at work, but he smokes!? Sort it out lad!
ssj_kakarot

28th Apr 09 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah no need to have a go at other people let them live there life, althought those of you who eat shit and are skinny, one day when your metabalism slows down as it will do you willl look down and see a fattttttyyy lol.
kz

28th Apr 09 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't care what anyone says I've had a packet of these bad boys...

Everyday for the last 13 years and nothings gonna stop me from continuing
MarkM

28th Apr 09 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What I have noticed is the increase in people drinking protein drinks and the like...

Some people treat it like a magic drink that makes them big and strong.
richc

28th Apr 09 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drink a little bit of water in the week. But each shit all day long and drink all weekend long
DizzyRebel

28th Apr 09 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well you might feel ok and look fairly trim, but when you hit your middle age milestone and get to around 40 you will have allsorts of health problems like heart disease, liver and kidney failure, type 2 diabetes, bowel cancer etc.

Its not just scaremongering, its the truth - if you eat shit your going to have health problems later on in life. Its upto you if you dont give a toss about your body and want to have health problems but i really do feel strongly about eating correctly.

Now im not model dietician, i have the occasional fast food binge and pissup but when i say occasional i mean ocasional. I eat well through the week - and only at the weekend do i think about eating something bad or having a drink or 2.

You might be cocky with the 'i dont give a fuck' attitude now, as you still have a fairly good metabolism and your internal organs are still relatively young. But when time passes and things start to go wrong, you will wonder why you let your obese ass get the way it is.

And this 'eat anything you want in moderation' malarky is bollocks, shit food is shit food, it should be eaten in minimal quantities at planned times in a minimal frequency. The definition of moderation to most people is 'only one maccies a day' when it should at most be once a week.

We are what we eat, and as soon as people recognise this the better.
scoob
Premium Member

28th Apr 09 at 09:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you resolve to give up smoking, drinking and fatty food you don't live longer it just seems longer
BluKoo

28th Apr 09 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I eat a really good diet these days.

I try not to eat anything processed. I only eat natural, fresh meat, dairy produce, veg, fruit and whole grain things.

I normally get my 5 a day, and i drink about 8 pints of water per day too.
harrisp

28th Apr 09 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
I eat a really good diet these days.

I try not to eat anything processed. I only eat natural, fresh meat, dairy produce, veg, fruit and whole grain things.

I normally get my 5 a day, and i drink about 8 pints of water per day too.

Me too, I used to be eating maccys every other day and drinking about 5-6 cans of coke a day. since christmas Ive had two mcdonalds and about 3 cans of coke.
Just drink loads of water and fruit juice and eat healthier, my diets not amazing but its a huge improvement and I feel better from it.

[Edited on 28-04-2009 by harrisp]
richc

28th Apr 09 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish i could eat alot healthier, but i enjoy fast food too much

I dont find salads patricually appertising, with some pasta like a mate likes to eat.

But when i do have a 1/2 pounder i do have lettuce and onion on it
harrisp

28th Apr 09 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
I wish i could eat alot healthier, but i enjoy fast food too much

I dont find salads patricually appertising, with some pasta like a mate likes to eat.

But when i do have a 1/2 pounder i do have lettuce and onion on it

I used to be the same but once I made an effort to eat healthy I dont enjoy eating fast food any more.
gez bay

28th Apr 09 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everything in moderation, too much of anything is bad
a_j_mair

28th Apr 09 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Well you might feel ok ...........blah blah blah..............blah
kz

28th Apr 09 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't get me wrong I don't eat too badly. Since me and the girlfriend broke up (over two months ago) I've not touched fast food as such. Don't really like chocolate... it's just good old crisps a few doughnuts every now and then. I'm a vegetarian too, so eat a lot of pasta, salads, potato based stuff, but you can't beat a pizza

The underlining factor at the end of the day though is...

quote:
i dont give a fuck
Hammer

28th Apr 09 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Well you might feel ok and look fairly trim, but when you hit your middle age milestone and get to around 40 you will have allsorts of health problems like heart disease, liver and kidney failure, type 2 diabetes, bowel cancer etc.

Its not just scaremongering, its the truth - if you eat shit your going to have health problems later on in life. Its upto you if you dont give a toss about your body and want to have health problems but i really do feel strongly about eating correctly.

Now im not model dietician, i have the occasional fast food binge and pissup but when i say occasional i mean ocasional. I eat well through the week - and only at the weekend do i think about eating something bad or having a drink or 2.

You might be cocky with the 'i dont give a fuck' attitude now, as you still have a fairly good metabolism and your internal organs are still relatively young. But when time passes and things start to go wrong, you will wonder why you let your obese ass get the way it is.

And this 'eat anything you want in moderation' malarky is bollocks, shit food is shit food, it should be eaten in minimal quantities at planned times in a minimal frequency. The definition of moderation to most people is 'only one maccies a day' when it should at most be once a week.

We are what we eat, and as soon as people recognise this the better.

Can I have a shot of your soap box now please?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who eats and drinks healthy? 24 database queries in 0.2485571 seconds