corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Wembley Stadium - Gigs and seating? (Oasis)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wembley Stadium - Gigs and seating? (Oasis)
stubbsy05

User status: Offline
29th Apr 09 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mates have got tickets to Oasis at Wembley in July and have a spare ticket. Its seated though?

I have never been to a seated gig? What are they like at Wembley and is it worth going to. Reckon Oasis will be awesome but hard to dance sitting down
jacko198

29th Apr 09 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There will be seated and standing, so it all depends what he bought!
C2RL R

29th Apr 09 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think he already knows it is seated that his mate has bought. he's asking if it will be any good as he's never been seated at a concert before.

i saw the Foo Fighters at wembley last year and we were seated. we found it to be ok. some people who were seated nearer the back said the sound quality was poor but for us it was spot on. most of us in our block were stood up for the duration anyway.
stubbsy05

29th Apr 09 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah its seated. Guess you got better access to the toilets and stalkls etc?

Usually impossible to go take a piss and return to your mates when in the crowd
C2RL R

29th Apr 09 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is always that i suppose. always good to get easy access to a beer. and you don't get cups of piss thrown at you either.
jacko198

29th Apr 09 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahhhh, didnt read properly!

I go seated at pretty much every concert i go to, me and the girlfriend are not very tall. So it suits us more. And tbh, everyone stands up anyway. Just depends on the type of concert it is.

Oh and people i know who went to oasis last time said they got covered in piss. Whilst standing
mattk

29th Apr 09 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
and you don't get cups of piss thrown at you either.

Pmsl, my mates went last year and said people were doing that, I wanted to go this time but its a day before PVS
Danny P

29th Apr 09 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally i'd rather not go that be in the seated bit. I was in the seats for the Oasis gig in Sheffield and it was boring as fuck. I'd sooner be down the front going mental and getting covered in piss

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Wembley Stadium - Gigs and seating? (Oasis) 23 database queries in 0.4263802 seconds