corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Silver 1.2 16v (Nicely modded)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 Silver 1.2 16v (Nicely modded)
GingeWrexham

User status: Offline
29th Apr 09 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here's my Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 16v SXI for sale. The car is currently still in the garage havin the whole engine reconditioned. The tensioners slipped which ment the chain jumped and u know the rest. The clock is showing 87000. Im paying £600 for it all to be done properly in a local garage with receipts to prove. Will be having the car back 2moz (30.5.09) and the engine will be like new. The only problem i ever had with the car was a crank shaft sensor which i also had done in a local garage also with the receipts to prove.

The car is a really nice lookin car. It has got a g-max supersport suspension lowered 60mm, powerflow custom made backbox from demon tweeks, 15" Fox multispoke alloys, clear white standard lights on the back, Badgeless front grill and the whole car is de-badged, heated and electric wing mirrors and central locking.

£1000

Call 07521678344

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbum.jsp?MemberId=4054502524&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=10009125700

*Forgot to put the reason for sale is because i have been offered my sisters car so need to sell mine to put the cash towards her car.

[Edited on 29-04-2009 by GingeWrexham]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Silver 1.2 16v (Nicely modded) 25 database queries in 0.0081630 seconds