corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Deja vous...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Deja vous...
J da Silva

User status: Offline
4th May 09 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
How can you not know what went on?!

Quite easily, I still don't remember any event between 8:23pm to 10:56 on the day 19th October 2003, I took a few blows to the head and still to this day I don't remember anything and I wasn't even intoxicated.
BluKoo

4th May 09 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What happened?
J da Silva

4th May 09 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was in South America visiting and got jumped by 8 thugs (according to CCTV footage and a couple of witnesses), I'd just popped out to get some bread and stuff, apparently their motive was feeding a druglords pockets.
BluKoo

4th May 09 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well at least it was for a good cause
Ian
Site Administrator

4th May 09 at 21:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you know the motive - he doesn't.
Cosmo

4th May 09 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Sometimes random things happen and not always down to a greater reason.
BluKoo

4th May 09 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo

according to her colleagues note book, there was an Irish chap causing trouble in the club. He got chucked out and he decided to take his anger out on a random member of the public... ME.

So, by the sounds of it, i didn't actually do anything wrong. Other than be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Apparantly, there was no motive. Just random drunken aggression.
J da Silva

4th May 09 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know the motive because they stood up in court and told the jury they were told to go on the streets to 'earn' money, I just made the mistake of going to the cash machine whilst being watched, I remember the first 5 minutes of the attack because to say it was 8 on 1 I wasn't doing too bad.
l15ter

4th May 09 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
You either have a face everyone wants to smack, or you're a mouthy bastard when drunk and dont remember.

I've got a horrible feeling its the second option.

do you walk around thinking your a someone who struts around thinking your a big man who can take on anyone
Xs

5th May 09 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds to me like some guy was being a cock and you then decided to be a cock and he whacked you.

I very much doubt he just picked a random person to walk over and punch once without prior warning etc.

I put it to you, that you sir, are a drunken bawbag.
Jamie

5th May 09 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stonehaven - the new ghetto
Tom G

5th May 09 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People do pick random fights though that pisses me off.....

The other month i was in a normal pub with a few oldies in as its there local etc, it was stupidly packed and we were sat in one of the corner.

As we were all 18 some man thought he could just push pass us all to get to his table, properly nudged into me so i said "watch it mate" so he came and squared up to me asking if i wanted to take it outside

I just laughed at him at him and his mate were about 40 and 5ft tall, I don't see the point in it all.... If he would of pushed me or anything i would beat the fuck out of him but then i would be in the wrong for being a "Yob"
BluKoo

5th May 09 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by l15ter

do you walk around thinking your a someone who struts around thinking your a big man who can take on anyone

Far from it. Generally i try and avoid fights because they tend to ruin good nights.

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
Sounds to me like some guy was being a cock and you then decided to be a cock and he whacked you.

I very much doubt he just picked a random person to walk over and punch once without prior warning etc.

I put it to you, that you sir, are a drunken bawbag.

Sounds like you know more than me

The guy got thrown out for starting trouble in the club. There is every chance he was in a violent mood and wanted to hit someone. I've seen things like that happen on a few occasions.

If you don't believe that these things happen, I put it to you sir that you are a rather naive person.
Xs

5th May 09 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom_Glover
People do pick random fights though that pisses me off.....

The other month i was in a normal pub with a few oldies in as its there local etc, it was stupidly packed and we were sat in one of the corner.

As we were all 18 some man thought he could just push pass us all to get to his table, properly nudged into me so i said "watch it mate" so he came and squared up to me asking if i wanted to take it outside

I just laughed at him at him and his mate were about 40 and 5ft tall, I don't see the point in it all.... If he would of pushed me or anything i would beat the fuck out of him but then i would be in the wrong for being a "Yob"

"Watch it mate".

Why say anything at all? Thats not someone walking up and punching someone in the face without saying anything before.

quote:
Sounds like you know more than me

The guy got thrown out for starting trouble in the club. There is every chance he was in a violent mood and wanted to hit someone. I've seen things like that happen on a few occasions.

If you don't believe that these things happen, I put it to you sir that you are a rather naive person.

Funny how you constantly get hit for no reason though, you must be a cock who causes trouble.
mattk

5th May 09 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been going out most friday & saturday nights for the past 4 years, Ive only had trouble once, and that was a few weeks ago, I managed to sort it by telling the lads brother to get him away from me before my mate gets back from the toilet because hes alot more hot headed than I am and he will kill him
BluKoo

5th May 09 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs

Funny how you constantly get hit for no reason though, you must be a cock who causes trouble.

This is the only time i've ever been hit for no reason.

I found out why i ended up in a fight last weekend, and it was because i was sticking up for my mate. If that makes me a cock, then fair enough.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Deja vous... 23 database queries in 0.0109031 seconds