corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Few parts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Few parts
12valver

User status: Offline
3rd May 09 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, either due to removing and replacing with other parts. Or just not being required anymore. Ive decided to clear out what i've got.

Irmscher Pre 97 Front splitter, someones started to sand the paintwork back to respray it, no longer need it as i dont want colour coded bumpers guide price of £40

OMP Non-adjustable front strut brace, been sandblasted and primered ready for paint. Wont fit my 8 valve 1.2 spi , so id assume its the same with all spi's. Fits 16v's as it came off a gsi and think its possible it may fit 1.0 12v's, 1.2 16v's and 1.4 8 valve mpi's £30

Met Grey Electric mirrors off Corsa GSi, believed to be in good working condition £20

2.0 16v front calipers and carriers, no longer needed as engine conversion is being pushed back abit due to funds, believed to be in good working order, still in packaging from when previously bought £20

Can post all items with added cost, can take pictures on request. Will consider reasonable offers on all of the above. May P/X or swap or swap all for Depo's, Plastic door mirrors, Post 97 plastic rear + front bumpers, SRi or GSi steering wheel, Combo Front ARB, 60mm rear springs... u2u me

[Edited on 03-05-2009 by 12valver]

[Edited on 03-05-2009 by 12valver]
12valver

3rd May 09 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump...
12valver

4th May 09 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump, need to get rid of them... so make me some offers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Few parts 25 database queries in 0.0093260 seconds