corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA C20XE FOR SALE SILVER

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA C20XE FOR SALE SILVER
SAZ198

User status: Offline
4th May 09 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my Corsa B, C20XE (2ltr 16v)

Mileage:- 89160

Tax:- May 2009

Mot:- November 2009

Year:- S registration - 1998
I had a private plate on the car as you can see from the picture which were taken last month. THE NEW REGISTRATION IS S364 VCS

The time has come for me to sell my Corsa which I have owned for 6 years. I haven’t used the car properly for about 1 ½ years as I have another car which is due to come back on the road therefore this wont be used and I feel that someone else could get more enjoyment out of it that I will.

It started off as a 1.4 16v Sport and now has the 2ltr 16v engine conversion. Over the 6 years of owning this car I have spent a wad of cash on it and I couldn’t honestly tell you how much! The car has mostly over the past 2 years been under cover or stored in a garage.

There has been many modifications to this car so I think the best thing to do is just list them, so here goes:-

Outside and Engine
1. Engine from a Cavalier GSI 2000 (C20XE)
2. Pipercross Induction Kit.
3. Mtech Powercap.
4. Purple hoses.
5. FK Coilover Suspension.
6. Black Diamond grooved brake discs - 288mm and EBC Green Stuff brake pads.
7. OZ Super Turismo GT7/ 17inch alloys. - few scuffs.
8. Toyo Proxes T1-S - 205/40/17 good tread left on them as the car does not do any miles.
9. Morrette twin headlights.
10. Mini Cooper indicators.
11. Dietrich GTR Front Bumper, Bad boy bonnet, Reiger side skirts and back bumper, arches have been rolled front and back. Back boot has been flushed and the wiper and lock removed.
Inside.
1. The front seats have been refurbished just last year and cost £450.
2. The back seats have also been refurbished back in 2005 and cost £235. Nobody has even sat on them!
Nothing much else has been done as it is in good condition and I was more concentrating on the outside and then the engine took most of my cash.

Oh yeh before I forget the car is fitted with the following alarm system:-
Viper model 671XV - cat 1.
This alarm is brilliant it has sensors fitted so that if someone walks to close to your vehicle it will beep at you and will continue to beep if you don’t get away from it. If the alarm is triggered it will sound off and send a signal to the alarm handset (keys) and will beep and flash to let you know that it has been activated. This is a good system if your car is not in your eyes view. The handset can also be fitted with a remote stop start I couldn’t afford this at the time so didn’t bother but it can be added in. The alarm set me back about £500 - £600 in 2005.

A few points I must raise is the passenger front window. This has not been working since I got the car. The window started to go up and down itself so I thought I would just disconnect it and have just forgot about it to be honest. So this will need attended to. Also as the engine has not been used much it is a tad rough when started but once driving its fine and it pulls really well.

As I say I haven’t used the car much at all since last year probably under 1000 miles! I don’t need a car for work etc.

I tried my best to retain the receipts from when I did the engine conversion but some are missing.

I have managed to get the speedo working, many engine conversions which have been done that I have heard off have never managed to get these working, it took some time but yep it works. I managed to get my hands on a consol which also had the same mileage as the cars original one and also when I got the engine from the seller the mileage was also in the region of 87000 I think, it was back in 2006 my memory is not so good!

The car has been changed at DVLA to a 2ltr 16v.

I have probably forgotten to tell you loads about my Corsa but if you are interested just get in touch and I will try my best to answer any questions you have.

I have loads of pictures so if your interested get in touch. My direct email is SAHARA198@aol.com

Many thanks,

I am looking for in the region of £2,800.

Sarah

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA C20XE FOR SALE SILVER 25 database queries in 0.0105569 seconds